Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I did my presentation on the Honolulu Zoo. I choose this zoo to research because it was unique and i wanted to research a zoo that was warm all the time. This website was very helpful to me. It had different categories so it was very simple to get all of the information i neededn easily. The website also had many pictures. It had a whole seperate category for pictures and you could look aat pictures from just one animal or exhibit. My zoo just had videos that you could watch of the animals. I did not watch these becasue i just used the pictures. The best part of the website is the pictures. There are many good pictures of the animals in action. I dont think there is really anything they need to change ro workon. I liked this website alot and would deffinetly use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment